Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

You guys must not have understood me when I said take this to PM. ANY MORE BICKERING will result in a 2 day vacation. Im tired of the bull****.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i know i've passed you once or twice, lol. that's about it though. i know clinton travels differant times than me, and i've never passed todd around. i'm honestly kinda suprised, they are sending me all over god's creation at the place i'm working, lol. then again, it's only been 3 weeks.

4. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

they do ride nice, just dont turn easy on back roads when people give you ****ty directions

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

sounds like me yesterday, the pickup i was in was roughly 18' long, plus an 8' long peice of heavy equipment in tow behind it, and i had to turn around 3 times :rolleyes:

6. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Omfg. It was so hot at work and I just cannot cool off. I am literally sitting here with pretty much nothing on.

I love warm weather, but wtf!

7. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

lol, you'd better watch talking like that around some of these leg humpers :rolleyes:

It was hot here today too, had to run errands & drop off a few pkgs at the PO & by the time I got home I had to change my shirt 'cause it was soaking wet :thumbdown:

8. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

since most automotive forums are 99.8% dudes, i was thinking beaner was a guy.

at first i was like
    [​IMG]

but then
    [​IMG]

9. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

We got a Mack at work for some reason. Its not our usual truck. It sounds awesome! I dunno the correct term but the air parking brakes sound amazing! Its impossible to type a sound lol

10. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

I need a new job :(

My hours are down to nothing now, shop is dead and have no moneys :(

11. Take a video.

12. Sinister04Fx4

Haha, there's not much to look at, I promise.

I'm going to school half days now, which is pretty awesome. Means more money for me.

13. I can't wait till friggin finals are over with... This school thing is seriously bringing me down. But I might've found an opportunity to go into a partnership with a friend of mine in a lawncare business.

14. Okay, so I'm torn... Keep the roll bar run dual CB antennas? Lose the roll bar, get another toolbox for the bed, or just run dual antennas with nothing in the bed?

15. if you can get me the roll bar I will trade you my UWS diamond plate tool box but you gotta deliver!!

16. It won't fit in my truck, I don't have the steppie lol

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

OLD ^

NEW V
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Full forged lightweight crank
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The car it belongs in

[​IMG]

18. Sinister04Fx4

[​IMG]

She awaits the storm...

19. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

Tinting my Cougs tails, I may spray paint them black around the lenses.

20. Sinister04Fx4

Good morning everyone.

21. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!