Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Yeah. As long as the lights work I'm a happy camper for now. I want to rebuild the front of my engine and put in all new pulleys and parts once I get the money up in hopes that it quiets down, then I want to see if I can fix my front end.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea theyre ya go, that should fix your alignment problem id think

4. I'm hoping. I'm not sure what it is anymore.

5. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea thats gotta suck man, hopefully fixing it will point you in the right direction at least. well im out for the night, have a good one man

6. Me too. Haha. Talk to you later man

7. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

last day of spring break :(

8. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

well had a great morning of driving down the road and ending up with a 2 foot piece of rebar sticking threw the gas tank, lucky it shoved it self high enough so the bottom wasnt draggin making sparks

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i'm so bored

10. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

x500000... i hate work

11. ok, I'll bite, how in the hell did you do this lol

12. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

im glad you asked, well i was headin to town, was doing about 65 and there was a truck infront of me and it hit a bump and a piece of rebar flew out and hit the road and when it hit it came shooting back up and went threw the the skid plate and gas tank, it was one hell of a loud bang!

13. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Got my computer fixed! Yay! Whats up guys

14. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Pulled up next to an Aston Martin DB9 this morning at a stop light. I was so shocked to see it here in Hicktown I didnt have a chance to grab a picture.

15. El Camino Man

Coolest thing Iv seen in my town is either a Viper or a newer GT500 KR. Both were pretty fricken sweet but no where near a DB9 lol

16. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I was shocked...was like...:blink:

wtf...?

17. Audi R8 pulled into a fartcan show last night. I see Lambos, ferarris and AMs all the time. Hahahaha

18. El Camino Man

Pete you liar!!!

You said you sent it UPS... It came USPS lol. Anyways, I got it and its gonna be installed... today! lol

19. El Camino Man

My OHC is DONE!!! Got the temp sensor installed, its reading... close lol. Got my time zone punched in so it says which way Im goin, but my map lights dont work? It comes on when my door opens but not when I click it for map lights? Are my wires backwards?

20. Could be. Haha. And my dad sent it out. Lmao. I didn't say which way it was going....or at least I don't think. lol

21. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

i need my 4500 bucks lol