Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Nice man. You get bigger tires yet?

And lol to three or four conversations at once. Hahahahaha

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

no on the bigger tires.... just alot of sanding and painting on interior peices....

4. Ah. Nice man. I wanna see it! Haha.

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

no pics right now not til shes dully dressed and ready.... lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6. Uh oh.... That's sounding like an evil laugh

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol it was kinda.... she's shy when she's all naked.... lol

8. Roflmfao!!!

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

god timing belt replacement is kind of a bitch, theres alot to get out of the way...

10. Yeah it is. Not sure if it's the same on yours, but on my 4.0 you have to take the entire front pulley setup off.

11. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

No yours is different Pete yours actually has 2 or more timing belts. There are some on the front and some on the rear. Generally the ones in the rear are the ones that get the "rattle" of death on the 4.slow SOHC.

12. ****, hope they don't go then... Or else it's a new engine for me!

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Yeah that's generally what happens I know there was a guy over on another forum that replaced a set in an exploder sport said he's done several. 5.slow time for Pete if he tears his timing chains up. Lol.

14. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol yea pete they wouBEOTCH to work on for the t-chains. but its not thaat bad to do mine just you have to disconect the radiator hose up top, t-stat housing, fan and clutch, unbolt a/c compressor and bracket, and take the crank pulley too. lol getting to it is half the problem. i found a 3 part vid that is a great walk through..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQDAhLS-NAQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQDAhLS-NAQ[/ame]

15. More like a 4BT Cummins. 45 mpg FTMFW!

16. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

If you could find all the stuff to do it with. Lol.

17. do what with? A 4BT cummins swap? Just buy a retired UPS truck! Hahaha

18. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Lol. There u go.

19. I'll make it work one way or another! Haha

20. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

my 4wd is broke again and I need to tighten bolts ftw and I probably wont wake up early enough to do all this

21. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

pete a 4bt swap costs at least 5 grand