Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

im good been repainting some of the interior pieces again.... lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

not its not cuz i had to its cuz i got bored with the color that was on them.... lol

5. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

lol...im so looking forward to tomorrow

6. Someone ****ing hit my truck today.....

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

hit as in with their car/truck or with their fist?

8. or hit as in picking up a chic " hit on "

9. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i washed an '07 ranger at work today, 2.3 DOHC / auto reg cab XL, holy hell i love it! snotty as hell, feels way more alive than my 3.0 for sure, almost like an OHV 4.0! if it dosin't get beat to hell during it's time there, i would consider buying it in a couple of years to commute with :)

10. I was parked at the freshman lot at school so I don't know who, but someone hit it with a car. Cracked the valence on my truck in a couple spots and took the paint off. Bent my license plate on my grilleguard. But they didn't get away without some kind of damage, I know it. You don't have a 1/4" steel plate on the front hit you and not have any damage. Hahahahahaha

11. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

that sucks pete. i rember back in high school some dumbass came flying through the spaces in the lot, came close to hitting my car, but instead Tboned my buddie's VW.

just keep your eyes open for a seriously messed up car. probibly smashed the top of the hood, lol.

12. that does suck. any security cameras on campus?

13. Yeah, there's one literally right in front of my truck. I'm gonna check in on it on Monday.

14. It ain't a ton of damage, but it's $120 that I don't have for a new valence....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

lol@klinger... you change your interior more often than I change my led's :D

16. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah i do.... hey wait its your leds that keep makin me want to change it... lol hahahahaha cant wait to get some more from you....

17. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Im sure the other guy came out on bottom on that deal lol. Looks like he had to hit your guard lol

18. Yeah. And now I refuse to drive on Friday the 13thanymore. As I was coming home, a rock flew off a dump truck and hit my truck somewhere. I didn't notice any damage so I kept on driving. This morning I noticed that the rock had cracked my windshield. I finally noticed that after I hit a pot hole and the crack spread...

19. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

This is what insurance is for (full coverage) :thumbup:

20. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

pete, if you need to i know a place where you can get a new windshild installed for about $100, only problem is it's over in jersey, quite a ride for you.

21. Yeah man, let me know. Brad, not going through the insurance because the rate would skyrocket.