Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I don't have a garage. Or else my truck would be looking like DJ's lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Lol If I had money, my truck would be jacked wayyy up with some nicer rims and tires. Roll bar, brush guard, LED'd out, etc etc.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Hell if I had the money my truck would look like a mix of Clinton's and pbav8tor's. Damn why do I always have to be broke.

5. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

If i had the money, my axle swap would be done already, it looks like its gonna be another month before its in, spent quite abit in my little trip to maryland

6. dont you want some of pink pete's truck? j/k pete had too

7. El Camino Man

Id go for something similar to Black Mambas. I luv his truck!

8. El Camino Man

I wish Ford made a 4 door Ranger... Geez thatd make our trucks look sooo much better IMO lol

9. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah about the only 2 ways to do it would be import one or find one that's been totaled and bring it here swap it to your frame(or exploder frame)... then it should meet the epa reqs.....

10. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

If I had the money, I would have my locker in the rear, slotted rotors, EBC yellow stuff pads all the way around, 95-97 knuckles for the dual piston calipers, extended radius arms, and a 4" suspension lift instead of a 2.5-3" suspension lift.

11. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn you havent thought about this one bit have you brad?

12. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

My mind goes 1000 miles an hour bro.

13. Yay, I have a lab now from 6:00-8:50. What bullsh!t...

14. El Camino Man

I saw on another ranger forum that these two guys put an extended cab Ranger on a 5.0/AWD Explorer frame. Cool stuff

15. Blah. AWD does nothing but eat more gas.

16. El Camino Man

I agree. I asked the guys why they didnt just do a 5.0 with 4x4 and they got super pissy with me

17. Lmao. Gotta love them explorer boys. Go call it a grocery getting pickup. Hahahahahaa

18. El Camino Man

Lol it was quite funny. It was a simple, logical question and they tore into me. Worse part was, some of the Ranger guys backed em up and thought I was an as-hole. WHAT DID I DO?!
    And theres another reason why im here lol

19. Yup. Same here bud. Love my home and would never leave

20. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

so how was lab pete?