Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Yup. More people that join = more people to talk to

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

exactly just as long as they arent joining b/c they get banned from another site or another site is down.... cuz they come here and talk and stuff but when their ban is up or the other site comes back up they jet like they never wanted to be here in the first place.....

4. Well, I have my little flyers that I'm gonna start handing out, so hopefully there'll be some more members from my way

5. Oh, and I made up my test :D

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

did he buy the sick excuse?

7. Yeah, luckily. Hahaha

8. El Camino Man

You got lucky lol

9. Tell me about it because I used the same excuse to other teachers yesterday. Hahahaha

10. El Camino Man

Lol they tend to catch on after awhile

11. lol That's why I don't have too many. I don't use them, so they don't catch on. Haha

12. El Camino Man

Lol good thinkin. I never skipped school just becasue I would never do anything when I didnt have school...

13. I sleep. Hahahaha. Or work on the truck. God I can't wait until the summer when I can work on my baby again and clean her nice and good, or at least one WARM day!

14. El Camino Man

Lol im enjoying the cold while its here. I just hope to get a better job soon so I can afford to work on my baby(s)!

15. You have a garage though, don't you? That's what gets me. I don't. If I had one, then I'd be perfectly content with winter being here.

16. El Camino Man

Heated garage lol. Not very big but it sure was nice when I put my cab lights in

17. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i just got one thing to say to all you guys with garages....... damn you and your comfortable garages.... (that is until i get a house with one.... lol)

18. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Dude, my garage is a death trap.

19. El Camino Man

Im looking for a house right now... theyre expensive lol. And its definitly getting a heated garage!

20. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

My parents are selling the house and were gonna rent a smaller one, hopefully it'll have a garage, otherwise, i gotta get to building a overpass.

21. El Camino Man

Im looking at trailers lol. I found a used one that cost less than my Ranger did lol. And its pretty nice!