NorCal Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 2004xlmiller, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Bwad

Bwad New Member

Lmao.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. finally got a alignment today. it needed one so bad. pismo really jacked it up! also went to the junk yard and found a new edge front bumper :D but it had more dents then i have ever seen on a ranger. i was so excited!! yz paint color and all!! but the dam thing was to jacked up to buy. mine looked 100x better then this one and mine it pretty jacked up hahaha! oh well maybe i'll get lucky and find another one. scored a free air filter though from joey lol mine was caked in sand and dirt from jeremys dust storm that he threw at me from running horse hahahaha! i took the old on out barely taped it and poof!! huge dust cloud. and i just cleaned the dam thing from pismo lol

4. Bwad

Bwad New Member

Pics of your current bumper. I wanna see the damage.

5. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

what the ****! i need an edge bumper.. please gimme one jevon.. dented or not i really really really

really really want a paintable one..

6. edgerider2002

edgerider2002 professional drinker

Which junkyard was it and did it have my back bumper? Lol

7. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

jeremy if i end up keeping my tube bumper ill sell you my painted OEM one. kinda up in the air on it right now.

8. lol he wanted a $150.00 for the pos. you can buy a brand new one for $113.00!

the place i got my rear end and mirror. ford specializing parts. and i didn't see the truck but it might! he just brought the bumper up to the front and it was ****ed up good. so the rear might be in good shape. give them a call.
    good deal!! change out the front to tube and ill take that front chrome on off your hands :D found a yz paint kit on amazon for $49.00. easy paint job! lol

9. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

ben might be trading his truck so im gonna try and get his tube bumper first..

10. put the air silencer back in. the dam drone was getting so annoying!! no i can hear my radio and not a loud vacuum sound lol

11. edgerider2002

ill call dibs on the tueb bumper if you decide to part with it lol

you suck

12. what why? lol

13. edgerider2002

because you put the snorkel back in lol might as well put the stock muffler back on while your at it too lol

14. what? lol that doesn't make any sense lol the drone was annoying!! its not like exhaust drone that i can take but this was like a huge vacuum going down the road lol

15. edgerider2002

well i really dont know what to say besides i love you. lol wut?

16. awwwwwwwsss and junks ;) right back at you tiger

17. edgerider2002

youll be hearing some growling later

18. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

alright. still unsure..

19. edgerider2002

well curious how it sits with your bodylift

20. Bwad

Bwad New Member

I'm pretty sure my truck's tires have a bigger sidewall than this truck has.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  21. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

There's a truck there?

lol