NorCal Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 2004xlmiller, Jun 19, 2012.

1. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

a chat thread for the cali guys to chill, . norcal chat threads on RFN meow bitches!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. heard what you said clinton and we appreciate man!!! this is now home!!

4. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

yup. we gonna hoonigan it up at the next meet. 5pts to anyone who knows the refrence of hoonigan, not hooligan thats clinton. hoonigan..

5. edgerider2002

edgerider2002 professional drinker

Can't wait to **** your butt holes again

6. good to see you again J' rod ;)

7. edgerider2002

Don't you mean long rod?

8. tehehehehehe oh man thats hot!!

9. edgerider2002

Not as hot as we make a room oh!

10. ohhhh!!! being a tuff one tonight are we ;) just wait until you get home mister!

11. edgerider2002

Hell ya can't wait to bend you over and hit it from behind

12. yea you would like to think you will be getting some tonight don't you!

13. Justincredible

Justincredible BLACKOUT

Yay new home

14. its good to see you back on a forum again justin! missed yea!

15. edgerider2002

Oh ya banned Cali members thread lol

16. lol im not banned anymore. mine was just lifted like a hour ago..... one day ban! it was so posed to be 2 weeks but was changed yesterday night by idk who? guys were talking crap on us so i popped in and shut them up real quick hahaha!! they were all like your so posed to be banned :D huge win!!

17. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

im banned for like 2 weeks lol. started on my bumper tonight.. damn thats gonna take forever. i only got a 3rd started and im exhausted.

18. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdTdgtdRGo&feature=BFp&list=WL45F07C42C4D28F6A[/ame]

19. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Hey guys, Welcome over...again lol. I appreciate you guys being here, I only ask that any forum bashing be kept off the open forum here. I have my own feelings about places but I like to think we can hold ourselves to a higher level here rather than not let their drama consume us.

Again guys, Welcome back and check out some threads.

20. sounds good! i won't break any rules. you took all of us in and i appreciate that! thanks again Clinton! and your truck has really changed man!! 06+ conversion i can see!! nice man!

21. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Nah, you guys were already here, I just threw out the "Welcome mat" lol.

Yeah I did the conversion and alot of other stuff. Just about ready to get the whole thing painted! I got a couple whore threads in here lol, Recent one has 35" BFG tires on!