Shes Gone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by El Camino Man, Jun 11, 2012.

1. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Right around 23k

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

thats not too bad then

4. OP
    El Camino Man

Thank you!

It was worth about 21 and they gave me 19,500 for it, so that was a little against my will but I wasnt upside down on it at least. I still owed 19,100 soooo... do the math

5. OP
    El Camino Man

Not to mention all the custom touches prolly took away from it

6. djfllmn

how much was the f250?

7. OP
    El Camino Man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its in good shape! Not a fan of the black rims but thats an easy fix

8. OP
    El Camino Man

Originally $4500, then they came down to $3900. I paid $3700 after it was all said and done. It books for around $3400 so they didnt make much money on it lol

9. djfllmn

wow dude thats actually really clean

10. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

it needs cab lights and westcoast mirrors then it will look like my old f250

11. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

That interior is horrible! But that's a slick looking truck otherwise!

12. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

I saw your ranger on ebay when you were selling it lol. I was like damn I know that truck

13. OP
    El Camino Man

Yes, the interior is RED lol. Slap ya in the face red. But ya get used to it lol.

And yea, I put it on ebay. Had tons of people lookin but no one acted interested besides the dude that wanted to trade... glad I didnt now lol

14. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i love that interior! red is awsome. clean looking truck man, you need to ditch those mirrors for the big towing mirrors though, i HATE those ones. and i'd second the cab lights too.

15. OP
    El Camino Man

I just ordered Clintons cab lights lol. Theyre on the way as we speak!

And as for the mirrors... I agree. Theyre kinda odd in a bad way

16. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i just don't like those mirrors. funny thing is though, looks like you're truck had the bigger towing mirrors and someone plugged the holes.

here's a pic of my buddie's old F350's, both have the mirrors i'm talking about. his '92 has them folded in, and his '86 has 'em folded out (the '86 is the 460 truck i mentioned earlyier.)

17. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

nice truck. i agree with the mirrors it looks like someone put a set of 2011 mirrors on a 92. i dont really like the interior but im sure itll grow on you though. it looks real nice though good start.

18. OP
    El Camino Man

Yea the interior kinda slapped me in the face when I first looked ta it but it didnt take long to get used to. I broke it up a little with a camo steering wheel cover and floormats lol

19. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

good thinking lol make some of it black and break it up more lol

20. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Nice man, love the new truck! you better stay on the forum though! the money side of the deal i disagree with, but hey if your happy with you could give a rats ass what i think.

P.S. Red interior is ****ing WIN!!!

21. OP
    El Camino Man

Lol I dont mind the interior. The rest of the truck is beastly! I love this thing! My biggest compliant on my Ranger was lack of power... not a problem with this thing lol. I used to dread pulling a trailer with my Ranger but now I wanna tow somethin!

And no wrroies on me leavin. Im definitly stickin around!