Quick Question About BLs

Discussion in 'Suspension Tech' started by El Camino Man, Mar 21, 2012.

1. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

[​IMG]

Whatdya think lol. Blacked out w/ MT Classic Locks w/ BFG MTs. Looks kinda cartoonish lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. You'd need darker rings around the wheel, but it looks good...sorta. lol Try using a picture with your truck sitting at the same angle as the wheels

4. OP
    El Camino Man

The rims AND tires are at different angles lol. It makes it look... bad lol.

5. Lmfao. FIX IT! :D

6. OP
    El Camino Man

2nd attempt!

[​IMG]

7. Now you just look like a fawn that was born a week ago lol jk man. I like them better than the MTs

8. OP
    El Camino Man

Me too actually. They were already mounted so I went with it lol. But I think I made em too big. Its stuffed!

9. I think that you just need to accent the wheels with some black in the middle of the spokes.

10. OP
    El Camino Man

11. What's that?

12. OP
    El Camino Man

Photoshop lol

[​IMG]

13. Oh haha. Yeah, I love it

14. carrkool

carrkool New Member

dont go BL go SL cost more but well worth it

15. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Why? It's a very cheap alternative to create a better "appearance" of a vehicle and to make some room for larger tires.

16. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

okay all your doing is bull ****ting old threads check the date before you post, and bl are good

17. carrkool

carrkool New Member

why you are correct about good for looks thats all to many guys throw a BL on some 33s and go slaming the trails. problem is you have not upgrade your Suspenion at all for the movements of trail running or mudding or crawling. also seen alot of issues with BL over time not to say they are not worth it for a road runner but i always recommend to go SL if you are looking for both looks and off road use sorry if its a crime to comment on old post i guess maybe we should just delete them if we cant talk about them. never have i heard of a time limit of a thread in a forum. guess this forum is different. so i will leave and let this site be

18. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

if the posts were deleted then memebers wouldnt be able to search for them and find the information instead of making another thread. most forums are like this and memebers dont prefer to have old threads bumped that are settled instead we like to see new content.

19. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

There is nothing wrong with commenting on old threads. That is why they are not closed or deleted once they kind of die out.

Very true

Some may not like it, but it IS a forum, and again, nothing wrong with it.