Pa meet

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet announcements and planning' started by Brinker88, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ob269

ob269 New Member

Ah you're a Dick.. lol its cool I'd probably take the ot rather then spending money any day..

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ob269

ob269 New Member

So are we still down to install the BL on my truck at Brads?

4. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

I am be out, truck is running like crap and idk if its up for the trip

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

hate to say it, but i doubt there's a snowballs chance in hell i'll be able to make it. just too much other stuff going on right now.

6. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

I may be back in business depending on parts and time. Friday night will be the real tell tale if I can be there saturday

7. ob269

ob269 New Member

Well, since we had all these 'i can't make it's' and Brad said he wasn't sure what he was gonna be able to do I picked up some ot.. so I'm out..

8. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

we will get it on eventually man

9. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

So this is a bust now?

10. ob269

ob269 New Member

Well everyone flaked out, and last time I spoke to brad he said that he wasn't sure what was going on e his truck, something about it not being done..

11. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Well that sucks. I was gonna limp the ranger there just because

12. ob269

ob269 New Member

It would be cool, but since its still rocky I decided I'd take up the overtime..

13. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

yea dude thats the smart thing