Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I've been working my ass off at McDonald's. So much to the point where I am pretty unhappy with life and I am kinda pissy all the time because of the people I work with.

So, I applied for another place on Saturday, before I went into work. I got the call Sunday, yesterday, for an interview today, Monday. Funny thing is, it's during a shift at McDonald's. So I had a co worker cover for me while I'm at the interview.

Hopefully, I'll get that job. And I can work both, not having to basically live at McDonald's.

And... all of that probably should of went into the vent thread, but oh well.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i know what you mean man. i got a job back in october and i havent been getting hours at all only 10 a week on a good week. im thinking about applying for a week job soon.

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

I'm like that to except I get to many hours and I just dont care about the job I have to do anymore. I know every job will be like that except for my 2 jobs I'd love to do. 1: be a dog trainer I'm badass with dogs but I can't make a good living doing that. 2: Beig a cop I don't want to go through all that training **** I'll do the codes and crap but I just want to pull people over and piss them off.

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

just sold my ladder rack

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i know what you mean i plan on majoring in criminal justice and hopefully getting into the fbi or some federal agency. im not going to spend all that time and money in college to do something i dont love.

7. Sinister04Fx4

I want to either get into Law Enforcement, or Vet Tech.

I just hate working at McDonald's so much. I hate a few of the workers, especially one of my managers. She's been there for six years, only because she has no other future. She yells at me for stopping to take a drink, while every single other worker is just standing out with their thumbs up their asses.

She tried to talk me down, telling me I don't know **** about mechanics and vehicles. And how a car doesn't need a battery to run at all and that a battery is completely useless in a vehicle. She thought knew more than I did because I stopped talking, when I just didn't wanna lose my job right then and there.

I just need a break from that place. :/

8. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

no big deal
    [​IMG]

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

sweet mother of god!!

10. doyouquaxu

my second job is pretty freaking sweet.

11. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Holy FAWK! A 102mm throttle body?!?!?

12. doyouquaxu

yeah dude, this motor is no joke. 635 hp to the rear wheels i believe, 600 ft/lbs of torque.

13. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

got a company truck today, '97 F250 H/D 2wd, 7.3 powerstroke / auto, regular cab with a service body. really cool truck, it's the oldist light duty truck in our fleet, and it's nicknamed the warhorse :D

14. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

good deal dude!! Congrats.

Finished my transmission mount today for the crossmember.

[​IMG]

15. Sinister04Fx4

I wonder how blacked out badges would look on a black Ranger.

16. dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

A buddy of mine had flat black badges on his black ecoboost f150 and it looked real nice

17. Sinister04Fx4

I bought some Ranger custom badges a while ago, was gonna originally put them on my '97. But I plan on putting them on my new truck. I was thinking of blacking them out.

I just don't want it to be TOO much, ya know? 'Cause I plan on blacking everything out eventually.

18. dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

As long as you mix it up with flat and gloss black I think you will be ok. Some people will probably say it's too much but if you like it, who cares

19. Sinister04Fx4

This is true. I might paint it black chrome to go along with the grille, both bumpers, and the wheels.

20. dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

I didn't think about that. That would look pretty cool

21. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

anybody watch the new Trucks! today? they assembled rolling thunder. pretty sick but i would change so many things!