Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Hahaha, I just boought myself a tablet, lovin it so far

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I mean, yeah. School's important no doubt. But I hate being there, and do poorly in classes. I need to be hands on with school, and have a lot of extra help. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and I will never claim to be. I do have a high IQ of like 140something. But I have to use it through expression, not through writing out math problems and having them graded by someone else.

4. :huh: I'll pass

5. hahahaha lmfaooooo but ya gotta do the landscaping in the backyard first hahaha
    and Dont let clinton beat you over here

6. You know what man, if I ever get the urge to come out west (which may happen) I'll call you up. $8 an hour's more than nothing, and it's doing something I love. Although, I'm used to non-desert plants :p

7. Anyone ever listen to Lewis Black, if so, I want a personal ball washer ever hear that one
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8Gxk7vbec[/ame]

8. You will have to start your studies on desert plants! always some sort of schooling or learning in life, and it will happen till we die hahaha

9. That's true, we learn something new every day!

10. I ****ING WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gahhhhhhh!!!!!!

[​IMG]

11. Well, wheels are almost sold for a buck and a quarter. Some guy at a dealership wants them.

12. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

anybody know how much a touch up brush at a dealership would be?

13. About this much....
    [​IMG]

14. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

really? damn lol. i found one on ebay for about $15 total after shipping, idk if it was worth that or going to the dealer.

15. If it's the same product, who cares? lol You can check in at the dealer and see, then weigh your options about it

16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

well yea its gonna be the same thing lol im just thinking price. i havent checked the dealer and thought id just order it tonight if it was a good deal

17. I dunno, I'd just say order it from ebay. Easier, and I can guarantee the dealer will want more

18. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea true, only thing on the ebay the item is no return

19. Eh, sell it yourself lol

20. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol that will work good if it comes in the mail all dried up lol :D