Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Anyone on the CT/NY border?! I'm going up that way to pick up a hood for the Kota! Mamba, where beeth you?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Im depressed now... I woulda had it payed off about now...

4. Yeah, 15" rims woulda been 200.

5. El Camino Man

Yea but huge tires on tiny rims looks stupid IMO. Weve got a kid around here with a Yukon runnin 16s and 37 13.50s... FUGLY!!!

6. I would rather them be smaller. My bud's running 38.5x15.50s on 15" rims

7. El Camino Man

EWW! I couldnt do it lol. It looks like the tires eating the rim lol

8. They're black rims so it looks alright

9. El Camino Man

Yea I was lookin at some on the internet. Black rims look totally different lol

10. Yeah they do lol

11. El Camino Man

You multitask efficently lol. Your on here and FB at the same time leaving post on both lol

12. Hahahahaha. I get good at it when I have nothing else to do here in bum**** PA

13. seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

Cleaned my MAF, throttle body, and installed the mustang dome! Just gotta wire the map lights this wknd!

14. Nice dude. What did you use to clean your MAF? Mine could use a cleaning and when I used MAF cleaner it made it worse...

15. El Camino Man

Wow lol Im honestly impressed with that bug

16. I want one! Lmao

17. seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

I used a MAF cleaner. I googled it and found a website that recommended a brand. Something about it not having some chemical that will actually leave residue on it.

18. El Camino Man

I Found my old truck!!! I live in Illinois and it made its way down to Louisiana lol

19. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

For?