Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Thats a TOUGH decision lol. They both are awesome vehicles! Id definitly get the Bronco if it had the straight six 300!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I just love it when people put me down and they're completely clueless as to what skills I have and don't have... Happens all the time.

4. El Camino Man

Thats called high school bro lol

5. Yeah well I'm not in high school and it's in the rest of the world. I'm gonna laugh when I prove em all wrong. Seriously, I'm going to sit there laughing at them.

6. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

7. The flares? Just spray paint em.

8. Freemans 00

I dont ****** rig my truck

9. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Finally got my locker in today!

10. Freemans 00

I have an addiction to buying so much stuff for my truck and some stuff I dont even need. I know the first thing to do is admit you have a problem but thats not helping me right now. I know I need to change the oil, get my visor painted, buy some paint, about 150 at the most there, but I need to save money. I have to pay my 4 wheeler off asap I owe about 5k on it and if I save all my money and pay the minimum of 150 a month by August itll be at almost 4k and Ill have saved up to almost 5k getting paid at 10 bucks an honor but I get a raise to almost 12 something in 2 weeks and I could possibly be getting the 2nd highest paying job at the factory which would boost me up to almost another 10 bucks an hour, so people please quit selling stuff that looks good or just dont let me find out about, no I dont need a brush guard I want it but dont need it, Clinton I want your cd player really bad, but I dont need it mine works fine but idk **** damn im so confused.... Im an addict and I admit it, Im an addict and I admit it. Woosi Woosi!!!!

11. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

freeman you need to stop spending so much time on here then so you cant buy all of our stuff

12. Jim Beam and coke yum!!!!!

13. hazard-maine

um water, yum!!!! not old enough to drink

14. Freemans 00

lol I dont spend that much time I just see good deals or see stuff Id like to have lol

15. hazard-maine

same here but i never have the money to buy them, or the motivation to buy it

16. Freemans 00

your lucky then

17. hazard-maine

oh i guess so haha

18. freakin hot out already over 100* last couple days, and the pool is almost warm enough to stay in longer than 10 min. lol water is still 78*

19. El Camino Man

Its chilly here in SO IL lol

20. hazard-maine

its pouring rain here like crazy

21. Freemans 00

it feels like fall out at my place supposed to get snow then next 2 days bull **** if i may say