Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. hahahaha me too,it gets ugly when mine get all bunched up

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Trust me, you guys will like it. It's more than fare.

4. here I start a thread for a possibly yearly meet and it gets closed WTF BRAD I mean wtf

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

You and I both KNOW that will never happen with the way the economy and gas prices are, and if you're still serious about it, talk about it in here.

6. why in here? is there a reason did this forum change again

7. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

a meet of the entire site is never going to happen. there's a lot of members from all across the country. someone needs to take responsibility to pick a time and location. then set up hotels for everyone, which requires an accurate head count (impossible since 90% say they'll show then bail). you also need to make sure there are places to eat, things to do, or places to go to. i'm sure as **** not driving to the BFE to sit around and do nothing, i could save my money and do that in my house.

8. I also wonder how many people have actually left their " comfort zone" meaning ever left their small towns or big cities and ventured out say farther than 500 miles away from home.

It may never happen because most people are scared of the unknown, or ? who knows.

But I dont believe it should be up to ONE person to be the freaking party planner, grow up and make reservations on your own, no one will hold your hand forever. Some like to camp some like motels/hotels, all it needs is to pick a location, if it is somewhere where you have never been just explore the town,city where ever it may be.

So maybe this could happen if people take it upon themselves to take care of themselves.

9. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i have moved a couple of times to texas and really didnt like it to damn hot in the summer for me.... lol

10. Omnomnomnomnom jolly ranchers.

11. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

send me a green apple one and strawberry now...... lol

12. Alright, on their way lol Wait, I'm all out of green apple lol

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn you go buy some more.... lol looks like i'm in for some more severe weather tomorrow.... buggman has a 45% chance of tornado and i'm somewhere around 30-40% chance....

14. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah i know we've had some freaky weather here for the last year or so.... never heard of a tornado in my area and had a big funnel cloud go over my town last may and now 2 days before spring even hits already had 2 storm cells that could/can produce them... WTH is up with the weather???? oh and a really mild winter this year..... WTF

15. Al Gore comes to my mind...lol must be global warmer IT"S HERE

16. No idea... It's wiggidywiggidywhack yo

17. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Lol someone with more money than brains. Hahahahahaha. Lol

18. It wa an ad on fb lol

19. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

i wonder if my other bank can take over the loan on my truck at the other bank, i dont feel like having this account open any more but loan on truck is thru there.