Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

You're the man Pete! Everyone know it! You have to be than man to drive a pink truck! :D

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Give me a few and I'll show you a mans truck. Haha

4. THIS. Is a man's truck.
    [​IMG]

5. Brinker88

Indeed. lmfao. Love ya man, no homo!

6. Hahahahaha. I was making fun of a Chevy the one day and my one buddy at school went and did this. I actually think it looks decent on there. Haha

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

this ultimately sucks..... wonder how much this is gonna cost me.....

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

trying to get a divorce from bitch and been lookin for her for 10 years finally got her to sign the papers and had her served(forgot to have her sign one) and they havent recieved anything back from her and come to find out she got put in jail 3 days ago for several reasons.... so now time to get the attorney involved....

9. Oh wow. That sucks man

10. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Good thing its valentines day lol

11. Hahahaha. Happy valentine's day Marty! lol

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

oh shut up pete.....

13. El Camino Man

Sorry had to say it lol

14. Just messin with ya bud. I know what you're feeling with this ****. Women are a real pain

15. El Camino Man

Lol even the smartest man in the world, Stephen Hawking, doesnt understand women. That proves that theyre more complicated than quantum physics lol

16. Lmao. That is so true

17. Brinker88

Happy Tuesday everyone!

18. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol i always heard to mess things up involve a computer and to really screw them up add a woman in the equation... but i digress women cant live with'em cant live without'em.... lol

19. El Camino Man

Yup lol. I was gonna say somethin but a moderator prolly wouldnt approve