March 2012 ROTM entry thread

Discussion in 'Ranger of the Month' started by Hooligan, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^ lol ..................

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Best ROTM thread ever... full of fail/win haha.

4. mad hatter

mad hatter Member

shouldn't the members be able to vote??
    thought there were only ten days left in the month.
    or are the rules changed again?

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

The members will vote on the trucks selected by the admins and mods of the site. The voting process will take place on the last ten days of the month.

6. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I hope I am not too late, but W-e I nominate Hooligan, I know He might not win cause technically he doesnt want to be nominated due to Admin reasons but his truck deserves a mention at least especially after the 06+ conversion :) Keep on Moddin dude

[​IMG]

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I appreciate it, but I dont feel right by being an admin and being nominated. Mods can be nominated, I feel the admins shouldnt be. Thank you anyway, it is a nice gesture

8. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Ok this is for real now. Im closing this thread today at 4:00 EST. Voting will begin promptly afterwards

9. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

I would like to nominate SalRanger2. Has a sweet clean looking Gen 4 and it's a steppy!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.