Insurance rates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Feb 29, 2012.

1. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

That doesn't go on my record lol Private property haha

Try like $30. lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I got one for parking on a curb, on the wrong side of the road and it was $5 lol. Yours are ridiculous!

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Campus safety at my place is ridiculous...

5. camodown

camodown Member

I pay 273 a month through allstate. Full coverage on 3 vehicles. 03 Ranger, 10 Edge and 10 Power Wagon. I'm 26.

6. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

another insurance company that sucks ass lol...ive dealt with them both when my truck was hit and at work...they suck

7. twowheelin6

twowheelin6 New Member

i pay bout $97 a month for full coverage with a lien on it as well, 50k limits, plus roadside, rental car, 250 comp, 500 collision. im 24 with one at fault and one not at fault (hit a dog last auguest.) i have nationwide the have beeen good to me.

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hmmm... Forgot about Nationwide. My parents left them about eight years ago when a truck hit our old Dakota and totaled it. They were being a bunch of stubbor bastards and gave us $800 for the truck when it was in perfect condition. It was sad... And we lost our ski equipment too which was worth that much. But that's a different story for a different thread lol

9. djfllmn

yea nationwide sucks too

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Lmao. DJ, you think all insurance companies suck, don't you? lol Nationwide isn't bad on their rates, but they really rape you when you total your vehicle.

11. djfllmn

no im just educated lol...especially working in the busniess that i do

12. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, so you know who's good and who ain't. Hmmmm.... I'll be consulting you when I have to get on my own insurance for sure lol

13. djfllmn

heres a list of some of the good ones

State Farm(highly recommend them)
    USAA(can only get coverage if you have a parent whos a war vet.)
    Erie
    Travelers isnt too bad

14. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

My parents have travelers, my buddy suggested Erie because he has it and said they're good. But USAA is out of the question because I don't have a vet parent. State farm might be an option because I have heard highly of them. But as of right now they're too expensive for me

15. djfllmn

i have travelers now but want to get state farm because they have better coverage and dont use aftermarket parts

16. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Travelers is pretty good. Haven't had to use them yet though fortunately

17. djfllmn

just avoid

Geico
    Nationwide
    Allstate
    Progressive
    Safe Auto

18. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Lmao. Will do man. Thanks

19. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I have NEVER had a problem with Allstate. Every claim I've had was fast and went very smoothly. Rates are very good and they're great people to deal with.

20. djfllmn

i have had countless problems with allstate lol