Half doors anyone?

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Brinker88, Mar 4, 2012.

1. OP
    Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Oh and I've decided to paint these to match my truck. Should look factory :D

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice dude, when you think they'll be done n put on?

4. OP
    Brinker88

Done by this weekend. Put on by summer. I dont need hallf doors in the spring (always raining) lol.

5. OP
    Brinker88

6. should look pretty sweet, now you need a camo paint job, that reminds me of military personell carrier doors lol

7. No, we're doing that to my truck! Haha

Looks good Brad. Kinda curious as to how they're gonna look on the truck. I can't picture them.

8. OP
    Brinker88

Lol I think they'll look badass. It better. I have about 15 hours into the damn body work...

9. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

you oughta mount a little motorcycle mirror on it, or something to that extent!

10. Yeah, I can kinda picture it... Not too bad I guess.

11. 1freaky1

1freaky1 New Member

Looks good, thinking about doing a set too rather than my tube doors. Look forward to seeing a finished pic on the truck.

12. OP
    Brinker88

Thanks man. Theres a lot of work involved in them body work wise but I think it will be worth it. Its nice and clean. I dont like cobbed up fabrication work. It pisses me off :D

13. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

pics of it on the truck please?

14. OP
    Brinker88

Pics will come after it's painted and after it stops raining/snowing/gets warmer lol

15. Unlike today... Haha. Dude, I can't wait to see these things on there. Haha

16. OP
    Brinker88

Gonna be awhile til the second one's built. Just gonna be the one for now. Kinda seems pointless to make a passenger half door when I always wheel by myself in the cab.

17. I know what you mean. Like for me it would be more practical to do both because I almost always have someone in the truck spotting. Still gonnna look badass. I'm assuming you're not making any kind of a window or anything for it?

18. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I think you should make a passenger door too. It would look awkward if you didn't

19. OP
    Brinker88

Yea, I'll most likely end up making the other side just for ****s and giggles. I already have the door so why not, right? lol

20. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

right

21. OP
    Brinker88