Exhaust Tip Poll

Discussion in 'Exhaust' started by El Camino Man, Apr 25, 2012.

?

Which tip looks best?

Poll closed May 2, 2012.
  1. Angled With Fender

85.7%
  2. Straight Out The Back

14.3%
  1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hey guys. I think im gonna run a dual outlet muffler and had 2 ideas on how to run the tips. The first is angled so the miter matches the angle of the fender. The 2nd is probably the most common: straight out the back. Which do you like? I think I like the angled one better

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Straight out the back with 3.5" Silverline stainless tips. I LOVE mine.

4. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Oh I didn't read dual lmao I voted side but with a duel go straight out the back !!

5. The Browning Ranger

The Browning Ranger Doinwhaticanwithwhatigot

I like where they angle out the sides but also angle down! my .02$

6. out the back straight tip!

7. Angled ftw!

8. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Well with Black Mambas change, its 2 for straight and 4 for angled. Lookin good so far

9. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Angled, no doubt, if you use your truck, your bound to get some dumbass to think the exhaust under the bumper is a step, and break it off, happened to my friend 3 times before he went to side exhaust like me.

10. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Lol I can step on mine...they're heavy duty as hell.

11. The Browning Ranger

The Browning Ranger Doinwhaticanwithwhatigot

The majority of the people i see have them straight out the back. You wanna stand out from the crowd not be part of it.

12. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Out the sides but with straight cut or a "slash" cut tip.....not a 45 degree tip. Like this:

[​IMG]

Back when I had pipes that actually exited under the outside of the truck, I ran a 3.5" x 18" 45 degree tip. Loved it at some angles....hated it at others!