Cab lights...Looks good or looks bad?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Hooligan, Feb 5, 2012.

?

Cab lights...Yes or no?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  1. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

i say do it.. heres how me and travis did mine

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

4. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Heres mine:

[​IMG]

Theyre pretty tall but it definitly gives the truck a completely different look!

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i like them. i like the clear ones they sell. u should look into those clear lense ones with amber bulds or have buggman mod amber leds in the clear ones

6. El Camino Man

Iv got Buggman LEDs in mine! Theyre sa-weet!

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Easy there Spanky.....I know he was kidding around and meant nothing by it. I appreciate the efforts for standing up for a fellow member, but I think your Red Bulls are kicking in high gear dude! lol

8. Screw Red Bull, MONSTER FTW! Haha. Sorry, people set me off last night and got a little defensive everywhere I went. That, and it was past my bedtime. :D

9. El Camino Man

Happens to the best of us lol

10. 99whitedr

99whitedr New Member

Im putting the 2014 f250 style on my 99 xlt, they are clear smoked with xenon bulbs, had them on my 98 dakota