Cab lights...Looks good or looks bad?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Hooligan, Feb 5, 2012.

?

Cab lights...Yes or no?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Since I saw Rangermainers want to buy thread on the visor it got me thinking.....

I have had this set of cab lights for a while and debating whether or not they will look good on the ranger. They are all polished up and have LED's compliments o Buggman, But I am thinking they kinda dont look right on the ranger. They may look a little better once the solar visor goes on but I wont know until the visor is clamped on to see both and right now I dont have the help to clamp it on lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. kozal01

kozal01 New Member

Nah, not a fan.

4. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I think they need toned down a little. A thin layer of Nightshade would prolly help IMO

5. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Or try breaking em up. Most trucks with cab lights have the outter 2 closer together than the middle one. Make sense?
    Or the middle 3 closer than the outter 2. Either way

6. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

it makes your truck look even bigger, so i say do it

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol..yeah I just set them up there for the pics. I'm not really digging it though. So they may go up for grabs

8. hazard-maine

well with the backrack, the lift, your mirrors kinda looking like tow mirror, and the cab lights, it give you a f350 kinda style look

9. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah, like elcamino said, I was thinking of smoking them with niteshade and I think by adding the visor they wont seem so obnoxious...but I dont know.

10. hazard-maine

stuff em with back paper or something and put the visor on and see how they look

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have to wait for some help to clamp the visor on, I cant do it myself without it falling and scratching the truck up

12. hazard-maine

yeah you should wait then, dont want your truck getting beat up

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah I tried....but it wasnt going lol

14. I think with a light coat of niteshade they will rock, I like the 3rd pic where it shows the rear headache rack, does make it appear like a larger truck, so night shade and stick em back up

15. Muscleford

Muscleford Drives "the Fridge"

I am going to put some on my white 2011. i am using the clear lens ones with amber bulbs. I may go to chrome bulbs if the little amber spot looks funky after I have them on.

16. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If I do put them on, I am having my buddy at the body shop do it. He has the spacing specs from the F series pickups to use as a template plus I trust him more drilling into my roof than doing it myself

17. DangerRanger99

DangerRanger99 who wants a v8?

ya smoke them and get your windows tinted and i say thatd look good

18. I think if you threw a front bug deflector on they'd look better. I don't like the ranger front ends without em... lol And yeah, if you niteshaded them they'd look a bit better. Too bright.

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Niteshade them get the right spacing on them and I think it would look killer on your truck.

20. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Exactly what I was gonna write. x2

21. ob269

ob269 New Member

I say yes Clinton. Of course they need a light spray of nightshade, but they will make your truck look better.. imo..