Black Sheep :: 1993 Ford Stepside Ranger

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by Brinker88, Jan 2, 2012.

1. OP
    Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

^ Thanks dude!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

hows that new bumper working for you?

4. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

how do you like those headlights? im thinking of getting a pair for my truck. have you noticed any quality issues at all?

5. OP
    Brinker88

They look cool but if I hadnt gotten them for free, I wouldnt have them. The one gets foggy when it rains and they have some fitment issues.

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

alright thanks. your the only person ive talked to so far that dosent like them. i think ill just get clear corners and call it a day. ill probably put a bead of silicon around edges before i install them though just to be safe. thanks for your reply.

7. OP
    Brinker88

New Hella 4000 pencil beam driving lights I got for $60.00 The LED lights will be used for reverse lights.

[​IMG]