wonder if we could get a annual meet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diabolical Ranger, Mar 1, 2012.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

this would be really awesome, but i could see it ending up just a few showing up kinda deal, but maybe that wouldnt be the case. just thats what happened when we set up a meet around here

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i say we make it somewhere in a michigan state park where we can get crazy. and not worry about cops or hippies

4. Hmmmm.... We should make it a different location every year. Like one year be the grand canyon, another we go to Michigan, etc.... Whatcha think?

5. Demon

that would never work cuz it should be a central location so we dont have to make one person pay a **** ton in gas to go the whole way accross the country

6. Change it around every year so that one person that paid more last year has it closer. That's what I'm trying to say

7. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

You're too far north lol. But I like the idea of a park or something where everyone can do what they wanted to do. Off-road, camp, etc.

I love this idea Craig. I would be down as long as we have a nice heads up so we all can make sure we can get off work.

As far as centralized, where are we talking? Missouri? Kansas? Oklahoma? Or more towards the east like KY, IN, OH, TN?

8. mad hatter

mad hatter Member

like the idea of moving it around, that way if one place is too far this year maybe next year is drivable. or regional monthly meets?

9. Demon

what about our canada members?

10. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
  11. Demon

i say we do it in alaska

12. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

On my El Camino forum they have a thread thats spit up into like 22 different regions. Then those regions can do what they want like have a get together, drive by and help each other out, etc. Thats another idea if no one wnats to drive 500 miles

13. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012