what was or is for lunch?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Diabolical Ranger, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

dear burger!!!!!!!!!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well for lunch i had Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich and spicy sandwich and for dinner i had a double quarter pounder with cheese meal from McDonalds..... both with sweet tea.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

what sounds good for dinner..... was gonna order dinner with the old lady but they called her back into work... so now i gotta find something to cook for dinner.....

5. pizza always a good meal

6. Lunch= Boiled cabbage that my gram made. She's making piggies for christmas lol It was delicious

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

huh piggies??????

8. Sorry, it's a northeastern polock food lol Meat and rice wrapped in cabbage

9. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

we call them cabbage rolls here.....

10. lol Same **** different name xD Told ya, it's a northeastern polock thing hahahaha

11. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

had a late lunch so it wasnt all that good.... hot wings and beer from hooters

12. making up some refried beans authentic an all along with mexican rice and later will grill carne asada, make some good burros!!! will more than likely be dinner too.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  13. SEND SOME OF THAT MY WAY! Haha. Dude, I'm starving now. I don't have time to eat lunch today. unsure:

14. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

foot long italian bmt on italian bread from subway with a 12 oz redbull.

15. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Fish Tacoo.....

16. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

Muenster cheese, pepperoni and crackers! NOM NOM NOM!

17. leftover beans and rice, cheese asada, tacos

18. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i just had french toast for lunch.

19. had popcorn chicken on the drive home

20. I'm starving. Anybody wanna give me some food? lol

21. If ya stay at Clintons place in NJ they feed 3 times a day ;)