What Does Everyone Call Their Truck!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ham-Bone, Mar 17, 2009.

1. armyranger09

armyranger09 New Member

i call mine the blue beast i have a 2009 ford ranger 4.0L with an automatic... its much faster than my dodge ram with a V8 haha

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 07.RangerGuy

07.RangerGuy New Member

When I brought my 07 Ranger 4x4 home from the dealer my son called it The Danger Ranger, so I call it The Danger Ranger.

4. Dox

Dox Teh Dawcks

A couple guys call my truck the Danger Ranger, but i much rather cal him Steeb...

5. mustang ranger

mustang ranger New Member

i call mine the mustang ranger or if im mad at it cause i broke some thin off road i call it a white terd lol i caint say what i wanted to dont want to afent since im new lol

6. Jon

Jon Administrator

Ha! I'm sure you have some colorful names for it when it ticks you off.

7. mustang ranger

mine is mustang ranger because of my 4.0 mustang moter i put in it bored 40 over

8. mustang ranger

yea when it ticks me off i got some colorfull names but its a good truck im a person who has been building and racing bikes cars and truck but only chevy cars and trucks and thins one has made me like ford a lot more

9. blueovelboy

blueovelboy the original ranger

mine is (my Lil ox) because it oxford white and it tows very well

10. 07SPORTRANGER

07SPORTRANGER New Member

The Red Rocket