What do you think of these for my truck?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Redneck_ranger, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

They stopped making those Wrangler AT as far as I know. The newer version is that Goodyear Wranger AT/S. I wouldnt really mess w/ them as they're old tires.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I figured they're old. I haven't seen em on trucks for years. I mean, it can't hurt to stop in and take a look, especially if I'm on my way to my girl's house. I gots me an excuse to go up that way lol

4. ob269

ob269 New Member

Good idea Pete.. I figure they're 200 so well worth looking into; worst case scenario they're dry rotted so bad they don't hold air..

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Thanks Rob. Yeah, the worst possible thing is that I won't take them. Then I have an excuse to say why I came to visit my girl lol

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

Well yeah, of course you wouldnt get them in that case. Lol

7. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Inspection mechanics can fail a tire that's more than 5 years old even if they look new.

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Mine won't. The old 92 Dakota had 15 year old tires on it and he passed it every year until we got rid of it. Haha. All depends on who you take it to and what kind of gun they're under.