Western Ohio area

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet announcements and planning' started by dropt_98, Mar 19, 2013.

1. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Hey guys, I'm pretty new here on the forum, saw a bunch of Focus / Ranger pictures posted up from an Ohio meet last year, is anyone in the Western Ohio / Indiana / Kentucky area that would want to try and meet up somewhere once the weather got warmer?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

that meet was actually in columbus last year and was pretty cool... i know most of the members are up around PA with some being in ky and ca and one old fart in AZ always bragging about his 80 degree weather in winter.... hahaha there are one or 2 members around indiana....

4. OP
    dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Columbus wouldn't be bad if people wanted to meet up there again. Its only about an hour away from me

What was up with all the Focus' .... Focuses....Foci...whatever the hell u call a group of them lol

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

the meet was actually a focus meet and one of the members over there also owns a fx4 level 2 and is a member here and he talked them into letting the few rangers that were there join in on the fun....

6. OP
    dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Nice, we should get in on that again if they're doing it, or just meet up on our own. I live in Dayton, and every Friday night during the summer there's a cruise-in of at least 100 cars. On a nice night its more like 200-300

7. OP
    dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

So looks like the local truck "group" is trying to get people together this coming Saturday around 8pm if anyone is out in the area and interested in coming by. Probably wont be a huge turnout, but sounds like they're trying to get the local minitruck scene alive again. Custom trucks used to be really popular out here for awhile then it died off in the last 3 years. Glad to see they're trying to revive it