tie down

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by DPG3, Oct 28, 2012.

  1. DPG3

    DPG3 Member

    i was looking for a tie down that clips into the whole on the bed rail. no clue what they are called. anyone know of strong durable ones?
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

    Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

    Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

    Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

  3. buggman

    buggman Do not touch the trim!

    Something like this:


    I think it was called a stake pocket tie down or something like that.
    I got mine many years ago at wallyworld & paid way too much, but I've seen them at harbor freight. Not sure how strong or durable the HF parts are, but mine are over 10 years old & still holding up nicely.
  4. mcdonald58

    mcdonald58 New Member

Share This Page