the next FREE mod i am picking up this weekend.....

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Demon, May 11, 2012.

1. They don't look terrible on lifted trucks.

I think you should color match it rather than bedline it.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

thanks guys and i have no idea what color it will be. either red or black though

4. No to the bedliner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! color match it will make your truck look HUGE!

5. OP
    Demon

thats what i was thinking

6. it will look better than a big ass suburban!!!!!

7. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

^ haha x2!

8. OP
    Demon

9. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

lucky when i had mine i would pick up my 3 wheeler and slide it in the back and it would fit with 1/4 inch of clearance

10. OP
    Demon

well it is on. and it makes my ranger look even bigger. started sanding it already today but the 90+ degree weather got to me lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. hazard-maine

nice wing on the back

12. OP
    Demon

its kinda a wing and kinda not its bolted right to the topper and it houses the third brake light. so it is more like a bump lol or the style housing for hidding a third brake light

13. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Topper win !

14. OP
    Demon

yup getting a rack and hi jack and 4 more hella lights. also adding my other military water proof storage box in the bed and putting a twin size air bed emergency blankets and a air bed pump and small pillows. put it right next to my other military box that hold the tow strap, chains, clevis hooks, tie downs, first aid kit, and fire starting materials.

15. hazard-maine

it looks sick anyways

16. OP
    Demon

it will be painted a diff color than the topper is

17. hazard-maine

like black

18. OP
    Demon

no i think the topper will be black. there is no way it will look good red with my bed liner on the rocker panels and the bed rails. it would look like a bunch of stripes. and the window metal is black. after its primer black i will make my finial choice.

19. hazard-maine

20. OP
    Demon

we will see after the black primer is on. the ranger is two tone red and black so u never now it might look good.

21. OP
    Demon

said this on another forum just figured i'd put it here.

lol thanks man. getting a rack and hi jack and 4 more hella lights to put on top of the topper. also adding my other military water proof storage box in the bed and putting a twin size air bed, emergency blankets, and a air bed pump and small pillows. put it right next to my other military box that holds the tow strap, chains, clevis hooks, tie downs, first aid kit, and fire starting materials. the more storage space the better. i plan on getting alot more into camping next year as well as heading up north in michigan to the huge wildlife forest preserves. u can never have enough storage and emergency supplies in case something happens. also putting fishing rod holders in there as well as a gun rack possibly. alot of black bears and mountain lions up north now. had two black bear spottings down here where i live and there hasnt been bears down here for years and years and years.