teaser biotches.......

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by klinger86, Feb 17, 2012.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol exactly, adds character

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i'll throw a pa on my truck and play the song grilles by nelly.... lol

4. DangerRanger99

DangerRanger99 who wants a v8?

what kind of wheels and tires you gonna go with?

5. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

wheels and tires havent really thought about them yet gonna use my stock wheels for now(winter set) thought about going with soft 8's just gotta save up cash for them and i'm gonna run 31's during the summer and as soon as i wear this set of tires out i'm gonna switch them to 31's as well....

6. DangerRanger99

ya i like the soft 8s plain simple and they look good imo

7. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah plus they really arent that expensive if for some reason i have to replace a couple of them....

8. DangerRanger99

ya u dnt want a wheel were ud have to pay 150 bucks for a replacement

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah i really like some of the wheels that are that expensive but i got to think there are really big IDIOTS where i live and dont wanna have to replace one that expensive... plus if i do ever get the cash to buy the more expensive set i can put the soft 8's as my winter set...

10. DangerRanger99

ya u dnt want to ruin a good set of wheels

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

bahahah! oh yea! you forgot your other song: "Klinger rollin, they hatin'!"

lol

12. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

no it's more like

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q42tEnt9GWg[/ame]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol blarin when you roll up to the gap, your segway in the back

14. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol would be funny as hell

15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

hahah yea, the public would get quite the impression of us ranger forum guys lol

16. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Cool deal man! Great deal you got.

Little tip before you get to installing it: grab a grinder with a wire wheel and remove the zinc coating off the bumper brackets. Prime and paint them black. If they're left as-is, you'll see silver through the hole in the bumper. If you paint on-top of the zinc, paint won't stick too well. If you really wanna go crazy, do the radiator drops and the ground extensions too. I can't believe it took me three years to finally paint mine while bored waiting for parts during my engine swap. Overall results of a wee bit of painting are amazing for under-hood cleanliness! I regretted not doing it from the get-go.

Looking forward to seeing the install thread!

[​IMG]

17. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well got a package in this afternoon... i now have almost everything to put the lift in... just gotta paint a couple of things for a cleaner looking install.... and hopefully get it put on sometime this weekend....

18. it's not ON yet ! get R done lol

19. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol no it's not on yet.... maybe sunday if i can get away from the daytona 500 long enough.....