Supercharger?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Codyhurly64, May 13, 2013.

1. Codyhurly64

Codyhurly64 New Member

I am really considering putting on a Eaton M90 supercharger in my ranger! I should be able to do it for just under $2000. I was wondering if any of you guys have any idea what kind of gains I could be looking for? Gas Mileage difference? Thanks!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Check over at ranger power sports. I think a bunch of guys there have done it.

I'd look it up and post the info here for you, but I'm using my phone and that would take to long lol.

Honestly, IMO from what I remember the gains aren't worth the cost. Better off with a 5.0 swap in the Long run I think.