Scott5640 - Trader/Buyer

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by 2004xlmiller, Feb 20, 2012.

1. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

scott and i made a deal back in early january where id trade him my honeycomb grill for his sport one. i didnt need to trade so i said if he payed shipping for mine out to NJ, as well as ship his here, he could have it. he said ok, but asked i ship mine and tell him how much it was. i shipped it, payed 100 to ship the grill cross country. the first hiccup came when i said i need his shipped back asap, so i could have it on the truck before i left for school. this was when my trucks motor was shot and the truck might have sold while i was gone, so i needed the grill asap. well that didnt happen. he said he didnt have time or money to ship it, it went out around the same time i actually needed it, not getting here on time.

the second thing to go downhill was this: the deal was he would put cash in the box with his grill when he shipped it. this did not happen. when we first were talking about this he told me he would have money to cover the cost of shipping. well he didnt. he texted me that he didnt have 100 to cover the shipping, so i gave him a break and said just send me 70. week after week he told me he'd mail a check. and for like 2 weeks he said he didnt have enough money to cover the check yet. but at the same time i see his posts on fb and rfn saying how he bought an axle and parts for it. he got all pissed and he, pete and charles started a bunch of **** cause i called him out on this. dont buy new **** till you pay off what you owe. the check just came this past weekend and it was for $60, not what we agreed. so im kinda pissed about all this. i guess thats what you get for helping someone out. i didnt NEED to take off my grill, go to the post office, ship it ACROSS THE COUNTRY, and wait for one back, AND be out alot of money for a month and a half. so i wont be dealing with him anymore. i dont want this to be a bash thread. im just letting everyone know bout what went down. hopefully he'll make some better choices in the future. :furious:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

thanks for the heads up

4. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

sorry he hear about this, but i do like the new grille on your truck

6. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

i do too, but not the expense to get it.

7. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

:detective:

8. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

its a detective.

10. kozal01

kozal01 New Member

That sucks man, hope he makes things right.

11. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

hope he makes it right, thats effed up

12. yeah that sucks, hope he makes good on his WORD

and a quote from the Hooligan

"A man is nothing in this world if he doesn't keep his word"

13. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Did you get anything from him yet? money grille etc?

15. OP
    2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

i have the 06 grill, it came about a week after i left for school. and i got a check from him for $60 this weekend.

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

As the OP has stated, this is not a bash thread or subject to anyone personal opinions of either party.

17. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

ill be sending him the rest of the money

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  18. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

and if u dont believe me, ask clinton

19. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Take it to pm. This is getting ridiculous

20. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I am reopening this thread until its resolved. This is not Facebook ladies, DO NOT carry out your disputes in the open forum. If I see anymore bleedover from Facebook this thread will be done. Scott, you provoke people on Facebook and it comes over here. Morgan, you make smart ass comments after Scott says he will get you the rest of the money.

You are just provoking each other and it stops now. Pm each other, go back on Facebook all you want, but don't do it here.

Pete, stay out of it because it doesnt concern you.

21. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

well put clinton, i know i have put my 2 cents in once in a while, but i work 12 hours a day, and my brain doesn't work right sometimes...lolz