RCD Lift Meet NJ

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet announcements and planning' started by Hurley, May 3, 2012.

1. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

So as some of you may know, I bought an RCD lift a little while ago. I am planning on putting it on before the end of this summer. Just wonderin if anyone wanted to help out. I'll buy the food and drinks/beer. Not sure exactly when I will be ready to install the lift. I would like to gather some parts to replace while the front is ripped apart (ball joints, cv's, wheel bearings). If you wanna help out that would be awesome! I'm located in Wall NJ 07719.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Count me in! I've wanted to come see your truck for awile now! I plan on having a meet for my 3" BL soon aswell.

4. If I can get some cash up for gas in the pig I'll definitely be there

5. OP
    Hurley

Awesome! I'm gonna need probably about a month to get everything together parts wise so let's shoot for late June. What's best for you guys, week days or week ends?

6. Weekends most likely, but I'm not positive yet. All depends on what my schedule will be when I land a job.

7. OP
    Hurley

Well there is no way I can miss work on Sunday cuz I make to much not to work so I figure Saturday will be best but we'll see what everyone else thinks

8. Saturday's most likely good for me. Landscaping companies don't work on weekends usually, so there's a good time

9. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

too bad its the end of june...i leave for myrtle beach june 30th