radio

Discussion in 'Audio Tech' started by DPG3, Aug 5, 2012.

1. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

eh, its kinda flimsy but i like it. great truck. i fricking torture it and it rises to the challenge. if drifted the f%#ker and hit speed bumps at 50mph. took it like a boss. wish it had 4x4 though.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

I have owned Rangers for a while now.
    Started with an ’88 STX with 5.0L and then to a stocker 2.3L, that was a great truck.
    Up to this 03 I now drive and all were/are great trucks.
    This one is sightly mod’d and I want to do more but I have become one of the laziest people out there.
    I have to do the new audio first, then on to the mirrors, 08’s and power, and powered windows and locks.
    Then I will think on the V-8.
    I have the motor, trans, t/c and new drive shafts, just need to get a good kick in the @ss to get started.

4. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

see i dont have the money for that kind of stuff. i wanted to make mine into a pre runner. but i dont go off roading and when i do, i have a quad. plus in the end, its still a ranger. i have been looking around at trucks. full sized, and i like the 13' ram 1500. looks solid. im ready to drive down the road and scare hondas.