Post your Dream Truck here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rango88, Aug 13, 2012.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

that would be cool, get one of those camping showers and youd be set. well maybe a ****er too lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

theres a bathroom with shower in it

4. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

screw buying a house just buy that truck.

5. hazard-maine

it has everything youll need

6. Jexxvexx

Jexxvexx Twisted Title Here

here is one like it, his was stock ride with stock ford rims and not 4x4 but pretty much you get the idea, altho i with this is what it had looked like i prolly would still have it.

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol nice, why do they even make houses anymore haha

damn i really like those trucks

8. hazard-maine

because people dont know about these awesome f650 campers, it has a kitchen, bath, living room, table to eat inside, king size bed, a full size bed, large amount of room, and you can haul a ****ing jeep in the bed! how awesome is it

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

its a mans RV lol. it might be more manly than the Ferd Fteenthousand. lol

10. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

and i could say your pick is worthless unless u live near sand or in cali. :thumbup:

11. Jexxvexx

And I say I don't care a truck is a truck mud or sand:thumbup:

12. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

dream truck-my old ranger...want her back so bad
    [​IMG]

13. Demon

and i can say u are stupid for thinking a truck is a truck and u know nothing about off-roading. if u want a truck for mud the raptor is not that truck it is a sand and baja truck. why would u destroy that expensive of a truck in the mud.

14. Jexxvexx

I think the same about you feeling mutual!
    who gives a **** this is no pissing contest GTFO!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  15. Demon

didnt say it was. i am saying that raptors are not ment to do certain things and are great in certain areas

16. Jexxvexx

ok yes i knew that i just see alot of them in my area ridin around on pavement its so funny, I just like the way they look and will prolly never have one as long as i can keep my lil 93 ranger runnin.

17. Demon

the funny thing is u can buy a reg 150 and build it better for less money and make it look like one. without the high insurance and payment bills

18. Jexxvexx

Hells yea now your talkin:D

19. Demon

there is many options out there that are better than a raptor. they look cool and run awesome seen and been in them jumping at the sand dunes but for the price u can do better

20. Jexxvexx

yea true well gotta go in installing another rearview in the truck, im putting one with the auto-dim,compass, and temp in it thats how im gettin around the OHC install.:D