Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Ohhhh mainer lol Eh, we worked that out lol And how is this like that? Haha

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i dont know it sounded good to me lmao

4. Lmao. Way to use your head there lol

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Whats up all

6. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Just god done with lunch my commercial guy bought lunch. Mcdees it was good.

7. Attempting to finish a five page research paper that is due for tomorrow lol

8. Brinker88

School's for fools

9. Probably why I'm about failing out of it lol

10. Brinker88

I had a job before I graduated HS (when I was 14) and kept that job til the year after I graduated (Head chef at red lobster)

I have NO college degree and am now a parts rep/manager of a big rig suspension shop making over 12 bucks an hour with full benefits.

I dont see why college is pushed so hard. Your IMMEDIATELY in thousands of dollars of debt, dependent on anybody and everybody to help you, and you will be making the same or LESS that I make now when you graduate. It's pathetic I think it's less than 30% of people who graduate actually work somewhere that their degree is needed.

11. I could be making more than that even... Construction, I can make over $40 an hour. And I don't need a college edumacation for that lol

12. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

haha u can't even loosen a bolt on clinton;s truck bahahaha j/k:eek:

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol...That was a good one

14. 2004 fx4 level2

lol so did u get the bed back on yet??

15. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Nope, still working on it. I want to make sure I do it right being that this is the 2nd time I am doing this

16. 2004 fx4 level2

don't blame u!! did u do the rest of it yet?

17. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I did half the frame and half the rear axle and all that. My compressor broke and I had to buy a new one

18. 2004 fx4 level2

taat suz!! always something breaks! my wife van heater didnt work and it cost 120 bucks!! yeah something always happens around the holiday!

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah...it sucks but I am just glad the truck is in the garage and out of the weather

20. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

damn man that sux

21. Dude, you need that 2 gallon one back? I'll bring it back up if you do.