Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol pics of said girl......

and yes we are bums...... how about i bum some cash from you for some food.... lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I wish I had some lol I spent it on gas, food, and parts xD

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol i spent most of my cash on smokes gas and breakfst this morning....

5. So you still have SOME lol

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

like 20 bucks to get me thru til next friday.... and got about 210 miles atleast to drive just for work..... lol

7. You should be getting about 30 mpg with that truck lol So you shouldn't have to worry about gas haha

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well if i put the oe size tires on it i would but with the tires now i'm getting about 17 mpg..... it takes me about 1/4 tank to drive to and from work one day..... so when i get home thursday morning i might have enough to get me to the gas station friday and that's if i only drive to work.... lol

9. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

lol when did i say any thing bout bum's?????? i will post some just for you after we go muddin saterday!!!!!

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

you didnt say anything about us being bums..... redranger2001 one did.... lol damn it i cant wait til saturday..... i gotta work then..... lol

11. You have the 2.5 4-cylinder engine with a 2wd single cab shortbed, right? How in the hell are you only getting 17?! I get about 20 with 31" tires, a 3" body lift, and the 4.0. And adding to that is the 4x4 and supercab aspect of that. Not to mention I'm hauling around six hundred pounds of tools in the back end too... lol Seriously though, how are you getting that low of mileage?

12. excellent hahahahaha can you make it a clinton head coming up,,,lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  13. Captured Time

^^^^ hell yeah do it man

14. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

not exactly sure but most of my driving is in the city..... and the fct i dont drive like a grandma..... for some reason i have a hard time keeping my foot outta it..... and yeah i have a 2.5l regular cab steppie..... oh and it's a 5-speed......

15. X2!!!! That would be amazing! Hahahahaha

16. So you should be getting 40! xD You're gettin robbed there buddy haha Seafoam her lol

17. Captured Time

well sorry man thats the next time i will see her. just got home frome her place a bit ago but didnt have the cam with me. so after some mudding and i think a bonfire i will post em up for you lol :thumbsup:

18. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

sea foamed her about 1000 miles ago....... not sure why i am getting ****ty mileage except for i keep catchin myself shifting at 3000-3500rpm.....

19. And you bitch at me for going in the mud... Tsk tsk..

20. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

my baby has only seen mud a couple of times since i have had her.... she's a preppy bitch.... lol

21. Captured Time

i DONT get stuck of drive my front end into a ditch thank you vary much lmao