Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think a few months ago. Semi auto, 15 rounds

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah that thing looks sweet as hell..... the only thing that sucks is i have been put on a gun buying freeze til after october.....

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

There is a dealer in NJ I am going to that can get them in 4-6 weeks. If not, I can wait

5. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

does anyone got rock climbing? im trying to pick a good all around shoe that i will boulder in while in high school then i will climb in the gym once i get into college. im looking at the mythos. i was wondering if anyone has shoe recommendations?

6. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Hey guys Im back from my time out! Just out of curiosity whatever happened to ROTM is it still under construction?

7. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

must be nice to not live in california.

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah its great not to live in cali.....

9. doyouquaxu

who dabbles in stock trading?

10. Freemans 00

Is it bad that I havent even got my new truck to my house yet and Im missing the Ranger? I miss shifting the gears and driving with no sense and I know with an auto f150 Im gonna have to be careful. hmm

11. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

maybe you shoulda got an older 5spd f150

12. Freemans 00

^NO.... I dont want a full size truck and have to worry about shifting that just seems weird to me lol. My Ranger was like a car to me you can just whip em around anywhere.

13. hazard-maine

then how about you bring that truck up here and ill send you back with a 02 ranger :thumbsup:

14. Freemans 00

lol I havent drove it yet, I may fall in love with this mistress and hopefully my buddie will tint my windows Saturday and not kill me in price.

15. hazard-maine

hmmmm i still like my idea

16. Freemans 00

me too, but it involves you leaving your truck with me and me driving you back home and leaving you with no vehicle lol

17. doyouquaxu

i'm sitting here watching the womens gymnastics while texting a chick back east who did gym for a long time. and all she's doing is making fun of me for blowing my chance at giving her a concussion with her own headboard. and all the girls on tv are doing is giving me hope.

18. hazard-maine

hahah see you missed the big point of this, your f150 will be living in maine in my driveway, and youll be with my ranger

19. Freemans 00

^ No no that be my b^^^h not yours! Your speaking some fighting words right there

20. Freemans 00

Hit it up dude!

21. doyouquaxu

she lives in NYC i live in SoCal.

but, i'm trying. if it weren't for me getting a job, i'd have gone to visit.