Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. pooleo

pooleo New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3AY1zTzaE[/ame]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

^^lol

cleaning my K&N, first time ive ever, 20k miles on her

4. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ask her if she wants to move to CA. i'm a southern boy in the western world. :thumbup:

5. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

You want my advice? Never waste a boner... thats my advice

6. ^ never ask for a silk hanky from Turd ! lol never know if a boner got caught in it :whistling:

7. ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

Haha. Yea she seems fine now. Idk wtf her problem is. But she's on thin ice. Its like look, your not hot enough to be this much of a Bitch.

8. doyouquaxu

lol if you told her that you'd be my hero

9. 99RangerAlfredo

99RangerAlfredo cute things go fast

i don't know how much of this work bull**** i can take. my boss told me today i have to wear makeup and fix my hair ... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ... dude i'm the only one that has to do it!? what a douchebag.

10. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

What kind of makeup is he wanting you to wear?

You could go to work wearing full clown makeup & a big multi color afro wig.

11. 99RangerAlfredo

99RangerAlfredo cute things go fast

he wants me to look like this all day every day, its not happening.

[​IMG]

i'd prefer looking like this...

[​IMG]

12. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

hey hey hey

13. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I just spent $180 on coils, another $175 on steering components, and another $60 on bumpstops and coil retainers. :( Lol

14. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

im gonna be spending 320 on saturday lol...truck payment and then stuff for the tbird

15. Brinker88

This build's hittin my wallet HARD lol. $250 for leaf springs, $285 for drop brackets, $180 for coils, $120 for brake hoses and shocks, $250 for steering, $200 for fabrication parts, $150 for steel, and $100 for random other parts. :D $1535 in parts.....

16. ^ yeah, but cheap labor !

17. Brinker88

Indeed. And more experience for me!

18. ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

Was sitting watching tv and caught something out of the corner of my eye. And I saw a mouse run across my kitchen floor. I have no signs anywhere of mice so im guessing he's new. Well anyway, its on my donky kong tonight. Mouse trap with peanut butter set. Hoping to hear a snap during the night

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol, on the chive today.
    [​IMG]

20. doyouquaxu

i just dropped $1500 on coilovers and bumpstops today. that's with my hook up too.

fml

21. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i'm sick :( AND there's something beeping in my basement driving me insane!