Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

OE Replacement: Yes
    Bolt Hole And Circle Diameter: 114.3
    Outside Diameter (Inches): 11.3
    Outside Diameter (Millimeters): 286.0
    Height (Inches): 2.6
    Height (Millimeters): 65.7
    Thickness (Inches): 1.0
    Thickness (Millimeters): 24.5

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. CLINTON!!!!!! Hi. lol Gonna pass on your tires for right now man, got a set of muddies from the Dakota and that's getting some street tires.

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah the Raybestos ones I have will fit

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Fine...I wasnt going to sell them to you anyway...lol

6. greenmachine2000

what do you want for them?

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I dont even know....45.00 shipped?

8. greenmachine2000

are they vented?

9. Sorry man, my dad hates the mud tires on the dakota since he drives it all the time. And usually only drives it to work and back. And plus, my off road habits are kicking back in so I need the muddies haha. If they would fit on the Kota, I'd take em for that lol

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Not slotted if thats what you mean, They have the inner fins.

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If you take the ranger off road, I dont want to see any "WAAAAA need help" threads and you freaking out again

12. greenmachine2000

inner fans is what i meant, you have a link or something to get to parts monster, i need pads now lol i was going to go with bendix but if there is something cheap and good enough ill change my mind lol

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Get the Raybestos pads to go with the rotors, they wont break the bank, and the combination will do well together. Before you commit to buy anything give me time to get pics for you so you know what your looking at

14. Don't worry. You won't. Lmao. I got an extra set of hubs now that are almost brand new. And I have brand new CV axles too. And a new differential. I think I'm set for a while. Hahaha

15. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If you **** it up again, I'll have you driving farther than your aunts house next time!

16. greenmachine2000

should i go with a heavy duty pad clint..its that time of the month hahac:lol:

17. Lmfao. That was a fun day. I got this, don't worry. Hahahahahaha

18. greenmachine2000

famous words there pete haha "i got this...dont worry" haha

19. Hahaha. Ain't they? lol Half my problem was other things were worn out too, and I didn't know about it until everything else went downhill.

20. greenmachine2000

the snowball effect :)

21. greenmachine2000

clint also heavy duty ceramic or HD semi metallic?