Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Yep, mondays at 8 am, World History, holy hell was it boring. BEst thing was when my pager woke me up in class one day

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. College Writing with the ******* that didn't even know the material he was supposed to be teaching...

4. 01B3000

That was tuesdays at 830

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

what's up guys????

6. Who's the asswipe who posted that pic in mainer's thread? Clinton's gonna be swinging the ban hammer at him as soon as he gets on here.

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Ryan has already taken care of the pics......

8. Good. Prob someone from another place just coming to cause trouble. That's just flat out disrespectful.

9. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

it was rangeredge

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yup..... but you know when they get banned from another place we get them here.... until clinton or hurley pull the ban hammer outta the closet.... lol

11. We know that... But I wanna know his name.

12. greenmachine2000

i dont see him as a member here or on frf, was there more to his name..

13. No. I think he's been banned because I cna't find him on the members list.

14. greenmachine2000

there is 1 ranger edge..the BRODOZER??

15. Nah. I typed it into the member search and it didn't come up at all. But it's in the past. Hurley took care of him..... with the BAN HAMMER! lol

16. greenmachine2000

not a ban hammer..the hurley hammer lol

17. greenmachine2000

lol what a rookie move he pulled.

18. Who? Me? Hahaha

19. 01B3000

Wait what happened?