New interior mods

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by drppdyllwrngr, Mar 6, 2011.

1. drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

I flipped a set of BroncoII seats I had sitting around this past week. I decided to swap my Mustang GT seats for them. recovered in charcoal suede and vinyl. Emblems came from a 64-6 Mustang with the Pony package.

Old:
    [​IMG]

redone:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

man, these seats are so comfy in the truck. when you sit down in them, the bolsters are real firm, and you sink down in the middle. very nice. got to check out how the seat heaters are holding up as well. i had a burnt section in each of the driver's pads. i had a spot that felt like it was getting really hot. now i know why. but being carbon fiber heaters, you can cut them and they still work. so i assume it's the same with burns as they are still working. put them on the passenger side as they don't get as much use there.

and now the other piece i worked on. passenger side false panel (airbag cover)

Where the graphic came from:
    [​IMG]
    printed and trimmed on the foam:
    [​IMG]
    foam cut out:
    [​IMG]
    wrapped:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You do awesome work man! I love those seats

4. Ranger2232

Ranger2232 New Member

Nice. I love the Ranger in the dash!

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Wow that looks sick!

6. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

thanks guys. hopefully more will start happening in a couple months. set to close on a house/garage in a few weeks.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Good luck with the closing and moving dude!! Pimp out a room for the new baby too!

8. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

oh yeah. baby gets it's own room

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Awesome man!

10. good luck on the new digs!!!

11. abigaillozano

abigaillozano New Member

Those are some great looking custom truck emblems! How long did it take you to do it? You should really put something similar to that on the sides or the back of the truck. That will look so retro! :)

12. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

The emblems aren't anything custom. They are stock 64-6 Mustang seat emblems. As for now long, probably somewhere around 10-12 hours.