Michigan mega meet

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet announcements and planning' started by finn611, Jul 22, 2012.

1. finn611

finn611 happiness is a warm gun

Going to be at bakers in Milford Michigan on Saturday September 29th.
    This is a charity event with the profits going to the wounded warriors project and POW-MIA, bring your truck, car, family and friends.

We're trying to make this event as big as possible to raise as much money as we can and have as much fun as possible. The main organizer is MAEG ( Michigan automotive events group), message me with any questions.

RSVP on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/events/389352277780094/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    finn611

Anyone?

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

This sounds like it would be a good time but its a little far for me

5. 03rangerfx4

03rangerfx4 Ford Ranger Driver

Too early to know if its possible.

6. 04RangerSport

04RangerSport New Member

That Sounds good to me man. Milford isnt to far from me

7. OP
    finn611

I know there are going to be a few ranger guys there for sure, I will have my car, and there is going to be some rare cars, from your stupid fast cobra's, to Lamborghini's, to imports, to classics and everything in between. My buddy is parking next to me with his srt10 viper and I'm sure I will be close to the ranger group so should be some cool pics