Increasing membership...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by richarddhoward, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah thats true, but I actually think this forum is older than the others, but just went inactive for a time. Its coming along, I am happy with it but an increase wouldnt hurt either way

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. machine

machine Banned

well, R-F has been around since 2004 and TRS since 1999 (Basically TRS is the Grand daddy of the Ranger forums)
    I hope this forum doesn't go the way Generation-edge did. after a few years, Generation-edge just up and vanished, only to come back with a new owner and a new name generation-edge.info.(this is a case where a new name hurt the forum)
    after the new name, it seemed to lose it's "ooomph" and about 95% of the original members stopped posting there. Now, the last time the server was updated was in 2005.
    seems to me that if the original owner had not just up and dumped generation-edge.com, people would still be there today.

4. not a bad Idea coming up with a name that is not so similar. I like " Ranger Trucks" good idea IMHO

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I dont like it!!

6. machine

machine Banned

lets just change the name of this site to Ranger Trucks.com

7. OP
    richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

x2 Why don't we do like Toyota and call the Ranger....Truck

8. machine

machine Banned

toyota calls their pickup "truck" ????

9. OP
    richarddhoward

The older Hi lux, pre 94

10. machine

machine Banned

yes, that is true. although, i alway's called them Hi Lux's as teenager

11. OP
    richarddhoward

I didn't start calling them that until recently when my brain turned the light on and figured it out lol