How to Superclean your windshield! (video)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dogfish246, Jul 6, 2013.

1. dogfish246

dogfish246 New Member

Hey guys,

I made a new "How To" video using the truck. Let me know what you think! I use this method of cleaning to clean my Vette windows and the car just shines all around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4TBR7TRGJc

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. dukerange

dukerange New Member

Been using rain-x and I'm happy with it. I will try the wax next time. I also heard from others that clay bar can be used on the windshield.

4. OP
    dogfish246

dogfish246 New Member

I heard the same thing about clay bar. I might have to try it!!!

5. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Good Video, good instructions.

Interesting to wax the windshield, I always hated it when you would go through a car wash and have the windshield covered in wax, windshield would streak; maybe a different wax.

Clay barring the windshield sound interesting post when you have done it.

Waxing the windshield… from the vid it doesn’t appear to streak when raining funny.

You added water, why ? Never seen that done before.

Also doing the rear window is a good idea also.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013