Grinding once again in the front end

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Redneck_ranger, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Ok....you do have the ability to think freely, I have seen it. Take it to a mechanic yourself, show them what its doing. Then tell them to fix the ****in problem

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

So in other words, I'm ****ing myself by driving it back and forth from campus? I don't think the boots are torn at all... But I haven't looked that closely yet... And it ain't ram rodding around against the control arms either...

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yes you are, even when my cv went, those boots are strong enough to still hold it together. Once the boot gives if you're driving, say good bye to your shocks, lower control arm, sway bar links and everything else around it

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I just saw this.... D I C K lol

6. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

****...... The simple word that describes those horrible situations lol Thank God winter break starts Thursday afternoon.

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

bwah bwah bwah hahahahahahahahahahaha lol

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Lmao Klinger... Knowing my truck, it won't just bite back.. It'll fall on top of me xD

I would guess that's why it started grinding when I put it in 4x4 today...

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If you dont put your own hands on the ranger and look and try to help fix it or fix it yourself, I am coming down there and torching the ****in thing!

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

NOOOOO dont torch it just snag the keys and bring it to me......

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Please do, because then I can collect the insurance for it while you rot in jail! xD jk How hard is it to replace one? I might have a garage to do it finally.

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

dude you can do it in your driveway...

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

It'll be warmer in the garage xD

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Dude.....Did you hit your head alot when you were a kid? You have asked me that about 3 times already!!! I even told you where to buy them, how much and that I would even help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!

15. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well if you have a garage..... but if you have some basic knowledge of cars and know how to change a axle on a front wheel drive then you can save a butt load of cash..... just make sure you get a new axle seal and some tranny fluid.....

16. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Lmao. Dude, finals are this week xD I'm not thinking straight! Hahahahahahaha. This made my night though....

17. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I really dont think its the finals

18. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

It is... I'm not doing so great in school, so they're gonna make or break my grade

19. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Do you really want me to comment on that?

20. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hah. Go for it lol Idc. I heard it all already. Anyways, you said to get it off...Summit?

21. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

oh god i smell a :bangin: coming...... lol