got packages today

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by klinger86, Oct 19, 2011.

1. 99offroadrngr

99offroadrngr Banned

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

sweet i'll pick one up friday...

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

STL got my headlights apart now just waiting to get them back so i can paint them and seal them back up and then gonna see if i can get the grille shell sprayed and then time to do the swap and probably make a how to.....

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Excellent man!

6. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yes i know i cant wait to get this swap over with so i can start saving up for the next mod...... here's the only pic i have of them until i get them back......

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  7. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well got the headlights back from STL today and they are down stairs in the basement drying... thought about doing them the same color as my truck but decided to spray them black.... as if i sprayed them the blue of my truck it wouldnt be that much different than the chrome.... gott run to wally world after they dry and get some silicone to reseal them and get ready to do the swap tomorrow if i can remember to go gte the grille shell from the shop.... work last night was a b!tch and didnt get much sleep so ended up sleeping most of today....

8. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

hurry up get it done man i wana see lol

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Me too. Lol

10. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

baking the heads now to get all the excess silicon off from the factory and then i'll take pics of them while they are curing with the new silicone..... and swap hopefully tomorrow..... before the first high school playoff game..... if not swaped tomorrow will swap sunday when i get home from work..... i'll tell you this much the stuff they put in there to keep them closed is a biotch to get out..... hope i dont run outta blood before this is over..... lol

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  11. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

got my final package in today to finish up the swap for now.... i dont have any pics of the package but will have pics of it on the truck hopefully in a couple of hours.... gotta do some painting anf then mount it to the truck......

12. Captured Time

what is it?

13. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i'll put it this way it came from buggman......

14. Captured Time

oh get pic's up!!!!!!!!!

15. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

when i get it on...... working on painting it now

16. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

clinton should know what it is.... lol

17. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Emblem?

18. Captured Time

oh come the heck on just show us already lol

19. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i'm uploading pics now....

20. Captured Time

to slow we all want to know what it is :)

21. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

pics up in new thread.....