Go go go!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Feb 13, 2012.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Sounds good to me which weekend I need to try to get my request in so I can make it.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ob269

ob269 New Member

Yes, sounds like a good plan to me!

4. Yeah, that too. Haha.

5. I think all you guys should make a road trip to the southwest

6. Or you should come up here :D

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

^^ This craig..... you have the grizzly adams beard so you shouldnt get to cold.... hahahahahahahahaha

8. OP
    Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

everyone good with the 10,11, and 12th? I understand people work on Fridays but a 2 day camping trip well one night would be pointless. So get on morning shift and get your ass up here.

9. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

I'll try to get vacation that week.

10. Should be alright for me. I'll try not to schedule anything around then. My dad said there's a good campground in morgantown, but I forget which one... And it's two hours closer to me lol I'll try to get the name off of him tomorrow and post it back up

11. OP
    Freemans 00

ok sounds great.

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

?????? any new info?????

13. OP
    Freemans 00

No lol besides meet in Morgantown, WV the second weekend in August and trying to meet around 5 or 6 Friday night and im thinking Cheat lake campgrounds im gonna drive up there next month and find good spots.

14. ALright man, let us know

15. OP
    Freemans 00

16. 99DangerRanger

99DangerRanger New Member

I would be up for a Mo-Town Meet! I'm only about an hour and fifteen minutes away. Let us know what we are doing and when. I will be there.

17. twowheelin6

twowheelin6 New Member

can i join in? im not to far from there. pittsburgh pa

18. ob269

ob269 New Member

Yeah man everyone can! Are you north or south pitt? I'm like 1.5ish hours north east off pitt..

19. Yeah man, it's open to anyone and everyone who wants to come!

20. OP
    Freemans 00

Just in case anyone doesnt know it will be the second weekend in August in Motown for a camping trip around Cheat lake, Trying to meet up on that Friday around 5 or 6. More details will be available when the dates closer so make sure you all get that weekend off and off a little early that Friday the dates final August 10-12th